Sunday 1st September 2019
Venue: St Michael the Archangel
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Prices – Adults £2; Children (8–16) £1
Health & Safety
Due to the steep narrow access to the Tower, the following points should be observed –
- Only children aged between 8 and 16 are allowed up the Tower, and they must be accompanied by a responsible adult;
- No high heels or flip flops;
- No rucksacks, large shoulder or hand bags;
- It can be windy and cold at the top so you are advised to wear a jumper/coat;
- Only 6 people allowed at the top of the tower at any one me, plus 2 volunteers.
- Please respect our Health & Safety Regulations as they are there to protect you.
Don’t forget your binoculars!